Evening of faith, laughter and inspiration: Event Overview
What is WomanWise?
It is an evening of fun, faith and fellowship designed especially for women. Its vision is to engage both Christian and Non-Christian women that allows them to laugh and unwind with friends, and be inspired by a powerful message. The passion of our team is to engage women with humor and inspire them with hope.
What happens during a WomanWise event?
1. DOORS OPEN: Attendees will mingle and visit sponsor tables in the lobby. A video that promotes and thanks the sponsors (may play) in the auditorium.
2. FUN: Our speaker will engage the women in a time of interactive fun and then announce the lucky winners of some great gifts.
3. FELLOWSHIP: Women mingle, socialize and enjoy snacks.
4. FAITH: Women are inspired by one of our Womenwise speakers who will share a relevant message of hope. A World Vision video (may be played) during the last three minutes of the speaker’s presentation.
5. FREE GIFT BAG: A gift bag is given to every woman valued at $25.
Girls Night Out was a fresh concept that first started in Canada in the fall of 2005 and was tested in the United States in 2010. Due to its success in the United States, in 2012 we renamed the program as WomanWise and we are pleased that more than 50,000 women have attended our programs.
For more information on WomanWise call 615 283 0039.