- Jeff Allen is The World's Funniest, Most Inspiring Comedian!
- Comedy specials on: Comedy Central, Showtime and VH1
- Featured in the Warner Bros. comedy film, Thou Shalt Laugh
- Bananas Comedy Television Series syndicated nationally
Jeff Allen combines clean, hilarious humor like no other comedian working today. Besides performing at corporate functions and fundraisers, he regularly appears on television, radio and casinos across the country. Consistently making heroes out of meeting planners, Jeff provides clean, world-class comedy.
- Starring in the critically acclaimed film and DVD Apostles of Comedy and Apostles of Comedy: Onwards & Upwards
- Featured in the Warner Bros. comedy film, Thou Shalt Laugh
- One-hour comedy special, Happy Wife, Happy Life, on both the Odyssey Channel and Family Net
- Two-time featured performer at the National Prayer Breakfast and featured performer for George W Bush’s inauguration
- Performed for the troops in Bahrain and on ships in the Persian Gulf and Indian Ocean
- Starred in comedy specials on: Comedy Central, Showtime and VH1
- Co-hosted the Gospel Music Association’s Pre-Dove Awards
- Recipient of the Grady Nutt Humor Award
- Starring in the Bananas Comedy Television Series syndicated nationally
- Starred in national tours, Apostles of Comedy and Jeff Allen & Friends: Funny People of Faith
- Featured comedian on Bill Gaither’s Homecoming Tours
- Regular columnist for magazines including: Living with Teenagers, Homelife and Homecoming
- New One Man Show I Can Laugh About It Now coming to venues in the fall of 2014
Recordings and Books in Publication
- Three Word Vocabulary (CD)
- Apostles of Comedy (Film, DVD) (Ron Pearson, Brad Stine, Anthony Griffith)
- Apostles of Comedy: Onwards & Upwards (Film, DVD) (Ron Pearson, Keith Alberstadt)
- My Heart, My Comedy (DVD)
- Thou Shalt Laugh (DVD)
- Happy Wife, Happy Life Revisited (DVD, CD)
- Happy Wife, Happy Life (DVD, CD)
- Ken Davis and Friends: Lighten Up and Laugh (DVD)
- The Bananas Comedy Special, Volumes I & II (DVD)
- Change of Heart (Video)
- Lock the Door (CD)
- My Life as a Bystander (Book)
- Bananas Comedy Bunch 2 (DVD) (Taylor Mason, Ron Pearson, Fred Travalena, Teresa Roberts Logan, Bob Stromberg)
Past Corporate Clients Include
Sam’s Club, Chick-fil-A, The Estate Planners Group, Pennsylvania Bankers Association, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Iowa Highway Equipment Company, Oklahoma Association of Electric Cooperatives, Georgia Farm Bureau, Atlanta OBGYN Society, Springville Area Chamber of Commerce, McNairy County Chamber of Commerce, Modern Distributer’s Inc., Hamilton Farm Bureau, BG Products, Inc., Nashville Dental Society, BlueCreek Investment Partners, Association of Governmental Risk Pools, Booth Energy
Jeff. Allen is a favorite with corporations that wish to provide top-shelf comedy while knowing that the entertainment will appeal to all present and be totally appropriate.
Performing comedy for over three decades, his work has been seen on every cable comedy show in the U.S. including Comedy Central’s Premium Blend and VH1’s Standup Spotlight. His one-hour special, Happy Wife, Happy Life aired on the Odyssey Channel and Family Net. He’s featured on the Grand Ole Opry, the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen and the Montreal Just for Laughs International Comedy Festival – the most prestigious comedy venues in the world.
Mr. Allen is regarded as one of the premiere clean comedians working today. Most of his humor centers on marriage and living with teenagers – material to which everyone can relate. Watch his videos on YouTube and you’ll see the difference. The humor he packs into his performance comes rapid-fire, and doesn’t stop until the end. Whether it’s a set of 15, 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes, Jeff Allen will make you ache with laughter.
- Apostles of Comedy pt 1
- Apostles of Comedy pt 2
- Apostles of Comedy pt 3
- Apostles of Comedy pt 4
- no testimonial files
Jeff was fantastic as usual. I had lots compliments from audience members. Many stated that Jeff was a breath of fresh air in these challenging times. His ability to connect with his audience is outstanding and his material is timeless. He was a smash hit and I look forward to booking him again in the future.
Over the years I have had the opportunity to work with many excellent entertainment professionals during our annual meetings, and this was by far our most positive experience... I cannot adequately express to you now much everyone enjoyed his performance after our awards presentations.
We roared with laughter at his perfectly timed humor. I have received the most glowing reviews from our members regarding his appearance! He is a brilliant comedian.
Everyone I have talked to said this was our best event ever! Many suggested that we have him back again next year. Booking Jeff was the best decision I could have made.
Jeff is a class act and a true gentleman. Everyone commented on the wonderful performance and how good it was to just laugh and have a great time.
It's the kiss of death to build up a comedian, because there is always the chance that it will make your expectations higher than he is able to deliver. That's not really a possibility here. Without fail, Jeff knocks it out of the park every time - and not one nasty word.
One of our staff member's wives brought a co-worker and her family with them on Sunday. At the end of the morning her co worker commented that "this morning may have just saved my marriage.
Jeff Allen was the highlight of the evening. He did an amazing job and had the entire audience laughing and cheering. What really made the evening special was Jeff's passion for the work we are doing at our school and his support as we asked families and donors to open their hearts and continue to give to help our school grow.
Jeff is one of the best comedians in the business.
Jeff Allen is a lot of fun to listen to.
Jeff was the best ever. Top notch, ridiculously funny and such an incredible testimony.
His ability to make people laugh about everyday life experiences, especially of being married, had the crowd in stitches. He appealed to all ages from 18 to 80
Jeff had our audience in the palm of his hand. One minute we were laughing, the next minute you could have heard a pin drop as he told his story about finding God. It was incredible. Our audience was hungry to hear this message.
To say we enjoyed Jeff’s performance would be an understatement. People were in pain from laughing so much/so hard.
With a Christmas Party diversified in age ranging from 20 to 80 Jeff Allen’s humor was perfect for all. We laughed and related to all his stories and were saddened when it came to an end!!
Jeff was friendly and easy to work for our comedy cafe.
Nothing short of excellence both on and off the stage.