Taylor Mason | Ventriloquist & Comedian
- Pennsylvania & New York, United States
One of the top ventriloquists in the world
Taylor Mason’s quick wit, flawless comedy delivery, unparalleled ventriloquism skills and brilliant material make him a hit with audiences of all ages. Taylor Mason is a ventriloquist, musician and stand-up comedian. In 1990 he won Star Search (predecessor to America’s Got Talent),beating out some of the best known comics in the country.
His experience as a comedy writer and performer has taken him from The Second City Theater in Chicago to headlining gigs at every major comedy club across the country. He’s as comfortable writing and executing humor for corporate clients like Microsoft and Wai-Mart as he is doing a show for teens or children on a Disney Cruise ship. He’s performed for countless church functions. He’s inclusive, he’s genuinely interested in his audience and he’s 100% committed to every performance,every project, and every single job he takes.
Taylor Mason is world-class entertainer:
- Clean enough for Disney
- Smart enough for Microsoft
- Funny enough for the Improv/Second City
- Perfect for your next corporate, church or high profile event
Recordings and Books in Publication
- Ken Davis & Friends: Comedy Concert
- Here we Go
- Bananas – Taylor Mason
- Bananas – Taylor Mason 2
- Thou Shalt Laugh (Patricia Heaton, Thor Ramsey, Michael Jr. Gilbert Esquivel, Joby Saad, Teresa Robert Logan)
- Thou Shalt Laugh 2 – The Deuce (Victoria Jackson, Tim Conway, Thor Ramsey, Bone Hampton)
- Thou Shalt Laugh 3 (Sinbad, Thor Ramsey, Horace H.B. Sanders, Leanne Morgan, Lisa Alvarado)
- Thou Shalt Laugh 4 (John Tesh, Dana Daniels, Joe Wong, Michael Jr.)
- Thou Shalt Laugh 5 (Chonda Pierce, Bone Hampton, Leland Klassen, Gilbert Esquivel, Daren Streblow, Joey I.L.O.)
- Taylor’s Attic
- Bananas Comedy Bunch 1 (Bob Nelson, Ken Davis, Comedian Bone, Tim Hawkins)
- Bananas Comedy Bunch 2 (Jeff Allen, Ron Pearson, Fred Travalena, Teresa Roberts Logan, Bob Stromberg)
- Laugh Away Hunger
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Ventriloquism by Taylor Mason
- no testimonial files
- no audio files
"This whole process was super easy, which is irrelevant if the performer can’t deliver, but if you have a performer who can deliver like Taylor, it makes for an all-around great experience. Taylor was as low maintenance as you can get, and the people loved him!"
"Taylor was a “hit” with the audience and is an exceptional entertainer!!"
"Taylor was very personable, not at all like some personalities we encounter who want to come across as “prima donnas.” "
"Taylor brought the funny with his colorful humor and cast of friends. "
"Taylor was exceptional. Have got the job done and then some. We loved him!"
"Despite the horrendous traffic getting here, and recent oral surgery, he arrived in time and ready to put on a great show. It took him 7 hours to get here from NJ… he may never WANT to come back… but we would gladly have him back! "
"Taylor Mason was funny and encouraging."
"Taylor engaged the audience and had everyone captivated with fun and laughter. "
"Our audience never stopped laughing and became very involved with Taylor's show. We definitely look forward to having him back."
"Taylor Mason is a true professional. His accumulated life experiences, as well as performance experience, have sculpted a talent completely tuned in to his audience, the local and regional demographics, socio-economic conditions, and cultural characteristics."
"Taylor was fantastic. I thought the audience engaged with him right away….which doesn’t happen very often."
"The kids thought he was hysterical as well as the adults. He was by far one of the best entertainers we had all week for our event and I hope to be able to have him back in the years to come!"
"aylor was an exceptional and easy performer to work with. He tailored his show to our crowd and did a great job speaking to the audience."
Expect to be contacted by one of our friendly staff members within one business day.